Tuesday, April 18, 2006

My Portfolio Analysis - as on 18th Apr 2006

Below is my portfolio analysis for stock investment. I have started investing in stocks since 1st october 2005. Most of the stocks I have invested in just recently. I shall be periodically updating this and posting it. Also I will start posting the reasoning behind picking these particular stocks.




Here is the list of companies I have invested in till date:

Mahindra and Mahindra - M & M
ICICI Bank
Yes Bank
Hindustan Construction Corporation - HCC
Larsen and Turbo - L&T
ITC
Royal Orchid
Aftek Infosys
Infosys
Paradyne Infotech
Satyam
Visesh Infotechnics
Wipro
Hindalco
Bartronics
Patel Engineering
Piramyd Retail
Rajesh Exports
Western Hatcheries - Venkys
Bharti Tele Ventures
Reliance Communication Ventures
Celebrity Fashions
Kewal Ketan Clothings
Provogue
ABG Shipyard

5 comments:

Amol Deshmukh said...

Hi,
You have a decent portfolio. You can also have a look at "Abhishek Industries". I have been holding this since 2004. It has gone nowhere for quite a long time, but it is a good script. I have yet to put its details on my site, but you can study it independently.
I am also planning to do some study on RIL, want some solid long term script. RIL looks promising. Lets see, will study it.
-Amol.

Sandy said...

Hi Amol,
Thanks you. I shall check out Abhishek industries. Yes, RIL looks promising from long term perspective with their large plans to foray into retail as well.
~ Sandy

Prem Sagar said...

Hi Sandy,
Dont you feel its a tad too many in ur folio ?

Being in S/w (i guess) ur selection of s/w stocks is fine. Wonder whats the % allocation of the stocks..
And quite a few IPO stocks there.

Happy investing

Sandy said...

Hi Prem,
Good to hear your comments.
Yes, I realize there are tad too many stocks in my folio. The reason being I am still in the learning mode and experimenting a lot. Over the years I am surely gonna strip it down.

Thats the reason for having various stocks from different industries as well and IPOs too.

I shall be posting my latest analysis soon and will also include weightage in that.

I checked your folio and liked it... we both have some common interests :)
I too am bullish on Aftek, Satyam, Suprajit Engg, Yes Bank, and ITC.

I shall check your posts on Aftek in detail later and may have few queries for you.

Happy Investing to you too!

Cheers,
Sandu

Anonymous said...

current best treatment for nonalcoholic fatty liver disease current best treatment for nonalcoholic
fatty liver disease current best treatment for nonalcoholic fatty liver disease

Also visit my website ... chinese medicine treatment for fatty liver